Sunday 2 December 2007

PATT FOUNDATION & KATHALUWA !!!

Great news will be announced officially by the end of the coming week after my talks with Andy Steel, founder of PATT Foundation ( Plant A Tree Today).

Through this strategic alliance with PATT Foundation, and together with Orphans International Worldwide, we shall strengthen the sustainability of all projects related to Kathaluwa, for children and adults.

And because Greece suffered a terrible disaster this past summer from fires in the bith region of all sides of my family, I am also into talks with the Greek government in order to officially invite Andy Steel in Greece to gain his insights and experience in reforrestation projects of large scale.

I must not though forget the great contribution and support of Patrick Farren who introduced me to Andy a while ago and who has helped me so much in developing the Kathaluwa initiative.

Anyone who would like to help us please email us at: info@hathaluwa.org

http://kathaluwa.blogspot.com/

No comments: